One of my favorite things to do is cook and this recipe I am sharing today is one of my favorite (and best recipes) of all time. It is an easy dinner for two that takes less than an hour to make.
Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Lemon Pepper
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Optional: Garlic Butter, Lime Juice.
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon on baking sheet already sprayed with nonstick-spray. (Note: We buy our salmon at Costco. You just need to make sure it is defrosted completely when cooking. We also really enjoy the Kirkland brand cooking spray because it is a way better value than PAM at Costco.)
3. Sprinkle a generous coat of the lemon pepper and garlic salt over the salmon after drizzling some of the extra virgin olive oil over it. Rub it in and cover the pan with aluminum foil. (Sometimes I add a little bit of garlic butter in the center so it melts when cooking and I spread it over before serving. You can also add lime juice, which makes a huge difference.)
4. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as my boyfriend does.